Saturday, May 9, 2009

As Salaamu Alaikum

As Salaamu Alaikum to all. I have started this blog so that sisters all over not only New York can come together and be friends/sisters and share in this Deen. In my experience over the past 5 years since I have converted I've seen first hand how hard it can be to connect with other sisters for many different reasons. I know how hard it is to be a new convert/revert in Islam with no where to really go for information or even just to have a friend to ask questions and talk to about things not just Islam, life in general. Its taken me a while but Alhumdulilah I've done it!! I have finally started a blog for sisters all over the world not just Muslimahs to connect.

Since this is sort of like an introduction post, can everyone just tell us a little bit about your experiences.

Shukran,
Ladyblu20217

1 comment:

  1. Salaams, sis! Shukran for subscribing to our blog! We are here to talk to you and offer advice whenever you need us!

    ReplyDelete